True Back orthopaedic back pain traction device. Trueback from Australia, direct from the USA manufacturer.
Do you have lower, middle or upper back pain, neck pain, shoulder tension from stiffness, muscle tension, muscle knots, poor posture or do you have hip pain or leg pain from sciatica and find yourself not getting better.
While laying on True Back, the spine floats in the centre channel. The thirty suspension points moulded into the centre rails support your body weight and create pressure to the muscles which are located on each side of the spine (musculoskeletal system).
The pressure enables the muscles to relax which increases blood flow. While lying on True Back, the individual is passively stretched in opposite directions while being supported in the correct position.
Can True Back help upper back and /or neck pain?
Yes. The uniqueness of True Back’s design is to work your neck, shoulders, upper, middle and lower back pain.
This is achieved by simply turning the Trueback around.
Lying on the Trueback with the higher end towards the head. This will create traction to the neck, shoulders and upper back.
This focuses the pain relief on the neck, shoulders and upper back.
Position 1, Upper back and Neck Pain:
(Please note: pillow is for demonstration purposes only and not the actual pillow)
Turning the True back around with with the higher end towards the base of the spine creates traction to the middle and lower back, which leads to relief from middle back pain and lower back pain.
Position 2, Lower and Middle Back Pain:
Helps with pain relief related to spinal compression, including sciatica, spinal stenosis, facet joint syndrome, muscle spasms, herniated / bulging discs, muscle tension/tightness, stiffness, poor posture, etc.
Place the True back on the floor and then lie on it as shown above.
The end result is something you have to experience to believe.
- Reduce or manage Acute or Chronic back and neck pain
- Remove muscle knots in the back neck and shoulders
- Back muscle spasms
- Muscle soreness from sport or work
- Muscle tension from sitting down all day – at the office or in the car or truck
- Poor posture causing stiffness and back strain
- Improve flexibility in shoulder and back
- Correct postural imbalances
- Restore the natural curvature of the back
- Relieve Sciatica
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.trytrueback.com.au
Watch how an amazingly simple device can help alleviate common back pain. This traction style treatment will cause vertebrae to shift back into alignment using the patented design.
Back Pain Reli...Watch how an amazingly simple device can help alleviate common...
* If you are pregnant or you have had any recent back surgeries, including fusions, cementing, pins, rods and cages, it is recommended to consult your physician to see if Trueback is right for you.
* True back is not intended as a substitute for professional medical care.
* It may not be suitable for all people and if in doubt consult your physician, especially if you have pre-existing back or neck conditions or injuries.
* Certain conditions may be contraindicated such as: Spondylosis, Osteoporosis, Severe Arthritis, Spondylolisthesis, Spinal Lesions/Tumors, and Acute Fractures.
* Read instructions thoroughly. Stop if you feel pain or dizziness.
Posted by √ Verified Buyer Elizabeth on 1st Apr 2017
I first tried this after having neck and shoulder problems for many months. I had tried osteopathic treatment, I had tried physiotherapy, I resorted to panadeine forte!!! A friend recommended True Back so I tried it. After 24 hours the improvement in my comfort and well being was to say the very least, astounding! I then ordered a true back of my own. A wonderful investment!!!!
Posted by √ Verified Buyer David on 1st Feb 2017
Really helped with my lower back pain from muscle tension and stiffness from driving a truck all day.
Posted by √ Verified Buyer - Andy the Firey on 30th Nov 2015
After one week my chronic upper and lower back pain was minimal. Gets better with each use and each day. Thanks
It really does work
Posted by √ Verified Buyer - Jodie on 9th Oct 2015
Money well spent.
Posted by √ Verified Buyer - Bill on 4th Oct 2015
Great for stretching your back.
Your order will be shipped on the same day if placed by 1pm.
$9.95 for standard Australia Post delivery.(2 - 5 days delivery time depending on your location from Sydney).
$14.95 Australia Post EXPRESS Shipping.(1-3 days delivery time)
$15 New Zealand EXPRESS Shipping via Australia Post.(3-5 days delivery time)
All orders received are shipped within 24 hours from Sydney.
Orders are shipped on the same day if placed by 1pm.(Australian EST)
Our national distribution centre is located in Sydney and all orders are dispatched from this centre.
We use Australia Post as our preferred carrier and all goods are shipped with insurance and a signature is required upon delivery.
ALL PRODUCTS COME WITH A 12 MONTH WARRANTY.