Painmaster is a non-invasive revolutionary Micro Current Therapy Patch. It may help to control pain and promote healing on any part of your body.
How do I use Pain master
Ideally for initial treatment it’s recommended you leave your patches on for as long as possible, up to 72 hours as long as wearing the patches is comfortable for you.
After initial treatment, leaving the Patches on for longer than 4-6 hours at a time is recommended, including whilst sleeping or during the day when at work.
Painmaster is not a quick fix, instant relief product as it helps to relieve pain over a long period.
Painmaster may provide relief and aid in recovery for the following:
- Electro stimulation for general pain relief
- Targeted pain relief
- Lower & Upper Back Pain
- Nerve & Joint Pain
- Neck & Shoulder pain
- Carpal Tunnel & Bursitis
- Fibromyalgia & Sciatica
- Runners Knee
- Tennis Elbow
- Arthritis & Tendonitis
- Swelling and Inflammation
Features and Benefits of Painmaster Micro Current Therapy
• No electrical sensations (unlike tens and ems machines)
• No external power supply needed
• Reusable and disposable
• Wear under clothing
• Can help speed the healing process
• Reduces swelling and inflammation
• Ability to treat multiple areas of pain
• Release muscle trigger points
• Improves soft tissue regeneration
Drug Free, Cost Effective Pain Relief - Painmaster is a revolutionary Micro Current Therapy (MCT) Patch that is drug free, non-invasive and proven to control pain and promote healing. Painmaster conveniently goes everywhere you go, for day after day effective treatment. Take Control of Your Pain Management - The Painmaster Patch can be worn under clothing and during everyday activities, sports or exercise. Easy application takes just a few seconds. Helpful in targeting multiple areas of pain and releasing muscle tension Internal power supply allows up to 300 continuous hours of use.
Painmaster MCT...Drug Free, Cost Effective Pain Relief - Painmaster is a revolu...
* This device must NOT be used on people with Cardiac Pacemakers, implanted defibrillators or other electronic devices.
* Anyone using an insulin pump.
*Anyone under the age of 12 unless under the continued supervision of a physician.
* Pregnant women should not use this device unless approved by their Doctor.
* This device is not intended as a substitute for professional medical care nor is this a medical device suitable for all people.
* As with any new product, always consult your medical practitioner before using any new device, especially if you have pre – existing conditions or have had any recent surgery.
Please also note:
* Do not place the patches along the neck region (carotid sinus).
* Do not place patches in a way that causes the flow of current through the head (transcerebrally).
Your order will be shipped on the same day if placed by 1pm.
$9.95 for standard Australia Post delivery.(2 - 5 days delivery time depending on your location from Southport on the Gold Coast.
$14.95 Australia Post EXPRESS Shipping.(1-3 days delivery time)
$15 New Zealand EXPRESS Shipping via Australia Post.(3-5 days delivery time)
All orders received are shipped within 24 hours from Southport on the Gold Coast.
Orders are shipped on the same day if placed by 1pm.(Australian EST)
Our national distribution centre is located in Southport on the Gold Coast and all orders are dispatched from this centre.
We use Australia Post as our preferred carrier and all goods are shipped with insurance and a signature is required upon delivery.
ALL PRODUCTS COME WITH A 12 MONTH WARRANTY.