Do you have back pain from stiffness, tension, disc problems or do you have hip pain or leg pain from sciatica and not getting any better?
Aus Physio 2 in 1 inflatable back pain traction belt is unlike any other support or back pain belt, because it also provides traction and decompression therapy. When its not inflated, it can also be used to help provide protection and support for the back while standing, walking, sitting, lifting, driving or anything else.
Aus Physio 2 in 1 inflatable back pain traction belt works similar to inversion tables.
Stretching Belt: When inflated with air the belt expands vertically to help stretch your lower back. The belt will rise three inches vertically and will help lift part of the weight off your lower back, stretch tight back muscles and reduce pressure on the lumbar disc. This is helpful for anyone with acute or chronic back pain, for anyone with degenerative or herniated discs and for anyone who suffers with sciatica (numbness and pain in the leg from pinched nerve in the back).
Support Belt: When not inflated the belt acts as a back brace to help support the lower back. the lower back.
What it does: Just wrap the Decompression Traction Back Belt firmly around your waist, attach the pump and inflate the belt. As the belt inflates with air, it expands vertically, gently stretching the lower back. This gentle traction helps to decompress spinal discs and relax tight muscles to help relieve lower back pain.
Decompression helps relieve pressure off pinched nerves, degenerative, herniated and bulging discs. Relieving the pressure allows degenerative discs to get the water, oxygen and nutrients it requires for faster healing. It permits herniated and bulging discs to return to their normal position and condition. Reducing the constriction on pinched nerves such as the sciatic nerve which helps relieve shooting leg pain.
Gentle traction helps decompress the spinal discs and stretch and relax tight muscles to relieve lower back pain
This product may provide assistance and relief by:
- Decompressing lower back joints & spinal discs allowing discs to return to normal
- Lift & keep upper body weight off the lower back
- Stabilizing lower back & improving posture
- Strengthening back and core
- Stretching & relieving tight lower back muscles
- Relieving lower back pain & stiffness
- Helping to relieve pressure off pinched nerves
What sizes does it come in: Three different sizes for superior fit and comfort. Much better than the old style belt where one size fits all.
Small: 81cm – 94cm, (32”- 37” inches)
Medium: 96cm – 107cm, (38”- 42” inches)
Large: 109cm – 120cm, (43”- 47” inches)
*Waist should be measured at level of belly button.
* Pregnant women, children and People with serious cardiovascular or respiratory diseases should NOT use this device.
* People with fractures should not use this device.
* This device is not intended as a substitute for professional medical care nor is this a medical device suitable for all people.
* As with any new product, always consult your medical practitioner – especially if you have pre – existing conditions or have had any surgery.
* If you have a herniated disc or tight muscles be sure to inflate the belt slowly to apply gentle and even traction.
* If you experience severe discomfort or pain when using the belt STOP using and if pain persists consult your medical practitioner.
Your order will be shipped on the same day if placed by 1pm.
$9.95 for standard Australia Post delivery.(2 - 5 days delivery time depending on your location from Southport on the Gold Coast.
$14.95 Australia Post EXPRESS Shipping.(1-3 days delivery time)
$15 New Zealand EXPRESS Shipping via Australia Post.(3-5 days delivery time)
All orders received are shipped within 24 hours from Southport on the Gold Coast.
Orders are shipped on the same day if placed by 1pm.(Australian EST)
Our national distribution centre is located in Southport on the Gold Coast and all orders are dispatched from this centre.
We use Australia Post as our preferred carrier and all goods are shipped with insurance and a signature is required upon delivery.
ALL PRODUCTS COME WITH A 12 MONTH WARRANTY.